Hi Gyula,

Maybe Blink planner has invoked "StreamExecutionEnvironment.configure",
which planner do you use?

But "StreamExecutionEnvironment.configure" is only for partial
configuration, can not for all configuration in flink-conf.yaml.
So what's the config do you want to set? I know some config like
"taskmanager.network.blocking-shuffle.compression.enabled" can not set....

Best,
Jingsong Lee

--
Best, Jingsong Lee