It is because as implementation when we parse command line argument it
"stopAtNonOptions" at the arbitrary content user jar. All arguments later
will be regarded as args passed to user main.

For user serving, when you run `./bin/flink run -h`, it prints

Action "run" compiles and runs a program.

  Syntax: run [OPTIONS] <jar-file> <arguments>

that explicit explains the format.

Best,
tison.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月6日周五 下午10:22写道: