quote from the following link:

"This is a safeguard in the metric system to prevent extremely long names
(as these could cause the reporting to fail); so long as the prefix is
unique you can safely ignore this warning."

I do see from log that my sql operator name is too long and says it's
truncated.
But i still failed to report to datadog.

Thanks
Fanbin