_Hi Xintong,

Thanks for the prompt reply! To answer your question:

   - Which Flink version are you using?

               v1.8.2

   - Is this skew observed only after a scaling-up? What happens if the
   parallelism is initially set to the scaled-up value?

               I also tried this, it seems skew also happens even I do not
change the parallelism, so it may not caused by scale-up/down

   - Keeping the job running a while after the scale-up, does the skew ease?

               So the skew happens in such a way that: some partitions lags
down to 0, but other partitions are still at level of 10_000, and I am
seeing the back pressure is ok.

Thanks a lot!
Eleanore