Hi Jiawai,

Sorry I still didn't fully get your question. What's wrong with your
proposed SQL?

> select vendorId, sum(inventory units)
> from dynamodb
> where today's time - inbound time > 15
> group by vendorId

My guess is that such query would only trigger calculations by new event.
So if a very old
inventory like inbounded 17 days ago, and there is no new events coming
about that inventory,
then the calculation would not be triggered and you can't sum it, right?

Best,
Kurt