Do you mean in the job java code, where you call “env.execute()”?

I don't think so. The yarn queue is a Flink cluster level configuration,
and I don't think you can change the cluster level configurations in your
job code. You job might even be created after the cluster is started, e.g.,
in a Flink YARN Session.[1]

Thank you~

Xintong Song

[1]