Hi,

I am not very familiar with the State Processor API, but from a brief
look at it, I think you are right. I think the State Processor API does
not support mixing different kinds of states in a single operator for
now. At least not in a nice way. Probably you could implement the
KeyedBroadcastStateBootstrapFunction yourself and us it with
KeyedOperatorTransformation#transform(org.apache.flink.state.api.SavepointWriterOperatorFactory).
I understand this is probably not the easiest task.

I am not aware if there are plans to support that out of the box, but I
cc'ed Gordon and Seth who if I remember correctly worked on that API. I
hope they might give you some more insights.

Best,

Dawid