Hi Niels,

Currently, the native integration Flink cluster could not be created via
yaml file. The reason
why we introduce the native integration is for the users who are not
familiar with K8s and
kubectl. So we want to make it easier for our Flink users to deploy Flink
cluster on K8s.

However, i think some other users, especially K8s experts, they really like
the yaml way to
create Flink cluster. I will create a ticket for this feature. If you want
to do this manually now,
i think you need to at least do the following changes.
1. Update the `flink-console.sh` and add a new script(mostly like
jobmanager.sh) to set the
entrypoint to
"org.apache.flink.kubernetes.entrypoint.KubernetesSessionClusterEntrypoint".
2. Create the configmap, service like the standalone on K8s[1].
3. Create a jobmanager.yaml with service account(enough permission to
create pod in K8s
cluster) correctly set

[1].
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/deployment/kubernetes.html#appendix