Hi KristoffSC,

the short answer is: you have probably differently configured logger. They
log in a different format or level.

The longer answer: all source connectors currently use the legacy source
thread. That will only change with FLIP-27 [1] being widely adapted. It was
originally planned to come sooner, that's why the name of the source thread
contains "legacy".
Even a bit further into the details: in Flink <1.9, each task used several
threads for doing things. With 1.9, all tasks now use a single thread with
a mailbox model (kind of like an java.util.concurrent.Executor). However,
one type of tasks couldn't be refactored: source tasks. They had to stick
with the old model, because the source interfaces assume that each source
connector spawns his own thread and pushes it's messages. The new
interfaces with FLIP-27 will be pull-based, so that we can also use the
mailbox model for that.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-27%3A+Refactor+Source+Interface