From: Vitaliy Semochkin <vitaliy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 4:32
To: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Log file environment variable 'log.file' is not set.

Hi,

When I launch Flink Application Cluster I keep getting a message
" Log file environment variable 'log.file' is not set."

I use console logging via log4j
and I read logs via yarn logs -applicationId ....

What's the purpose of log.file property?
What this file will contain and on which host should I search for the log?
Does this property understands hdfs paths?

Regards,
Vitaliy