Hey,

In your original email, you wrote:

 Because if I have multiple sinks that that only for one of them I need a
> Window, the second solution might be problematic.

You can also send the data of an operator to multiple sinks

Source --> MyComputationProcessFunction --> DataBatcher --> BatchedSink
                                         \
                                          \--> StreamingSink
(also here if it renders weirdly in email:
https://gist.github.com/rmetzger/9ef311c2926a82fdba2b2b7af9ad65d6 )

In this example "MyComputationProcessFunction" is sending the data to two
downstream operators: DataBatcher and StreamingSink.

For the "DataBatcher", you can also consider building something yourself
with ProcessFunction. I would just collect the data in a List, and emit it
once the list reached 500 elements, or a custom 5 minute trigger has
triggered.