Thanks for sharing! Aaron. Your comment is very helpful.

Our end goal is to support multi-tenancy and also share the yarn cluster
with MapReduce, Spark and other jobs. We probably need something else.

---

I wonder if there is any builtin functionalities in Flink or Yarn that
already supports ACL on JobManager/AM.

I also noticed is that flink doesn't have a way to set up ACLs for  yarn
containers so only the submitter or yarn admin can view the container logs.
A related PR (https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/8760) was closed due to
inactivity.  How do people deal with container ACLs? Do most of
flink-on-yarn dev/users use it without security? Or do we have to implement
our own solution outside of flink/yarn?  Please advise if anyone has any
idea about this. Thanks very much!

Best,
Ethan