From: Lasse Nedergaard <lassenedergaardfl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 19:10
To: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Latency tracking together with broadcast state can cause job failure

Hi

We have in both Flink 1.9.2 and 1.10 struggled with random deserialze and Index
out of range exception in one of our job. We also get out of memory exceptions.
We have now identified it as a latency tracking together with broadcast state
Causing the problem. When we do integration testing locally we don’t see any
problem it’s only fails running on the cluster.
We have concluded that latency tracking package send over broadcast cause the
data stream to be corrupted and causing the exceptions.
We work on preparing a simple project on github to reproduce the problem so the
underlying problem can be solved.

Anyone else have seen these kind of problems?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lasse Nedergaard