Hi there,

Today we were designing a test for a workflow that involved 3 different
systems talking to each other async. My colleague came with the idea that
we could use Flink for E2E, which we got excited about.

We came with a quick implementation, within our existing Flink application,
after some hours of debugging this and that, everything actually worked
very nicely. We triggered the initial actions within Functions, other
Functions kept state for CEP-like logics (can we use Flink CEP directly?),
some events triggered validation assortments via async API calls and such...

Has anyone used a similar approach? This is just a general question to see
resources about integration testing via Flink.

 --

[image: MotaWord]
Oytun Tez

      <https://www.motaword.com/blog>