Okay, I’ll continue to watch the JIRAs. Thanks for the update, Till.

// ah

From: Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 10:51 AM
To: Hailu, Andreas [Engineering] <andreas.ha...@ny.email.gs.com>
Cc: Yang Wang <danrtsey...@gmail.com>; tison <wander4...@gmail.com>;
user@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flink Conf "yarn.flink-dist-jar" Question

Hi Andreas,

it looks as if FLINK-13938 and FLINK-14964 won't make it into the 1.10.1
release because the community is about to start the release process. Since
FLINK-13938 is a new feature it will be shipped with a major release. There is
still a bit of time until the 1.11 feature freeze and if Yang Wang has time to
finish this PR, then we could ship it.

Cheers,
Till

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 3:23 PM Hailu, Andreas [Engineering]