Hi:
   I always wonder how much instance has been initialized in the whole
flink application.
   Suppose there is such a scenario:
       I have a  UDTF  called '*mongo_join'*  through  which the flink
table can join with external different mongo table  according to the
parameters passed in.
       So ,I have a sql table called    *trade . *Throughout  all the
pipeline, I  join the *trade *table with  *item, * And *payment. *The sql
statement as bellows:

          * create view  trade_payment as  select trade_id, payment_id
from trade , lateral table (mongo_join('payment')) as T(payment_id);*
*          create view trade_item as  select trade_id,item_id from trade ,
, lateral table (mongo_join('item')) as T(payment_id); *

    As everyone thinks, I use  some *member variables* to store  the
different MongoConnection  in the  instance of the UDTF.
    So , will there be concurrency problems?  And how are the instances of
the function distributed?

  Thanks!