Hey Xiaohua & Jark,

I'm sorry for overlooking the email. Adding to Jark's answers:

DISTRIBUTE BY => the functionality and syntax are not supported. We can
consider this as a candidate feature for 1.12.
named_struct => you should be able to call this function with Hive module
LATERAL VIEW => the syntax is not supported. As Jark mentioned, you can
rewrite the SQL to achieve the same functionalities
row format => defining row formate in DDL will be supported in FLIP-123
delimited fields => defining field delimiter in DDL will be supported in
FLIP-123
STR_TO_MAP => you should be able to call this function with Hive module,
but there's a known issue with this function[1]
Array => you should be able to call this function with Hive module

Feel free to raise questions if anything is still unclear or if you hit any
issues with these features.