Hi Som,

You can take a look at flink on zeppelin, in zeppelin you can connect to a
remote flink cluster via a few configuration, and you don't need to worry
about the jars. Flink interpreter will ship necessary jars for you. Here's
a list of tutorials.

1) Get started https://link.medium.com/oppqD6dIg5
<https://t.co/PTouUYYTrv?amp=1> 2) Batch https://link.medium.com/3qumbwRIg5
<https://t.co/Yo9QAY0Joj?amp=1> 3) Streaming https://