Hi,

*I was getting these warnings, I think these are due to certain version of
Maven libraries which is impacting Java frameworks every where.*

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
org.jboss.netty.util.internal.ByteBufferUtil
(file:/home/kub19/.m2/repository/io/netty/netty/3.10.6.Final/netty-3.10.6.Final.jar)
to method java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.cleaner()
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.jboss.netty.util.internal.ByteBufferUtil
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

*I used the following code , Can you see any conflict or unwanted impact
with any Flink functionality ?*
* new DisableAccessWarning().disableAccessWarnings();*

/**
 * Implements the "WordCount" program that computes a simple word
occurrence histogram
 * over text files.
 *
 * <p>The input is a plain text file with lines separated by newline characters.
 *
 * <p>Usage: <code>WordCount --input &lt;path&gt; --output
&lt;path&gt;</code><br>
 * If no parameters are provided, the program is run with default data
from {@link WordCountData}.
 *
 * <p>This example shows how to:
 * <ul>
 * <li>write a simple Flink program.
 * <li>use Tuple data types.
 * <li>write and use user-defined functions.
 * </ul>
 *
 */
public class WordCount {

   // *************************************************************************
   //     PROGRAM
   // *************************************************************************

      // disable illegal access warnings
      new  DisableAccessWarning().disableAccessWarnings();

final class DisableAccessWarning {
   public static void disableAccessWarnings() {
      try {
         Class unsafeClass = Class.forName("sun.misc.Unsafe");
         Field field = unsafeClass.getDeclaredField("theUnsafe");
         field.setAccessible(true);
         Object unsafe = field.get(null);

         Method putObjectVolatile =
unsafeClass.getDeclaredMethod("putObjectVolatile", Object.class,
long.class, Object.class);
         Method staticFieldOffset =
unsafeClass.getDeclaredMethod("staticFieldOffset", Field.class);

         Class loggerClass =
Class.forName("jdk.internal.module.IllegalAccessLogger");
         Field loggerField = loggerClass.getDeclaredField("logger");
         Long offset = (Long) staticFieldOffset.invoke(unsafe, loggerField);
         putObjectVolatile.invoke(unsafe, loggerClass, offset, null);
      } catch (Exception ignored) {
      }
   }
}