Hi Suraj,

There is a config option[1] to enable partition discovery, which is
disabled by default.
The community discussed to enable it by default[2], but only aims to the
new Source API.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/connectors/kafka.html#partition-discovery

Suraj Puvvada <su...@traceable.ai> 于2020年4月21日周二 上午6:01写道:

--

Benchao Li
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University