Hello Guys,
I am new to the real-time streaming field, and I am trying to build a BIG
DATA architecture for processing real-time streaming. I have some sensors
that generate data in json format, they are sent to Apache kafka cluster
then i want to consume them with Apache flinkin ordre to do some
aggregation. The probleme is that the data coming from kafka contains " the
sensor ID , the equipement ID in wiche it is installed, and the status of
the equipment..", knowing that the each sensor is installed in an
equipement, and the equipement is linked to an workshop that it self linked
to factory. So i need an other data source for the workshop and factories,
because i want to do aggregation on factories, and the data sent by the
sensors contains just the sensorIDand the equipementID...
Guys I am new to the this field, and i am stuck in this. Can someone please
help me to achieve my goal, and explain to me how can i do that. And how
can i do this complexed aggregation??And if there is any optmisation to do?
Sorry for disturbing you !!!
AISSA