Hi Aljoscha,

Thanks for the response, yes prometheus reporter is already enabled and I
am able to get the flink metrics from prometheus.

My question is more like, currently I am using opencensus library
<https://github.com/census-instrumentation/opencensus-java> to collect
application metrics, so is there an easy way to integrate this metrics with
flink metrics endpoint.

Thanks!
Eleanore