I use JobListener#onJobExecuted to be notified that the flink job is done.
It is pretty reliable for me, the only exception is the client process is
down.

BTW, the reason you see ApplicationNotFound exception is that yarn app is
terminated which means the flink cluster is shutdown. While for standalone
mode, the flink cluster is always up.

Caizhi Weng <tsreape...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月8日周五 下午2:47写道:

--
Best Regards