Hi,Robert

Yes , I tried to retrieve more log info from yarn UI , the full logs
showing below , this happens when I try to create a flink yarn session on
emr when set up jitwatch configuration .

2020-05-11 19:06:09,552 ERROR
org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli                 - Error while
running the Flink Yarn session.
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1862)
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.security.HadoopSecurityContext.runSecured(HadoopSecurityContext.java:41)
at
org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli.main(FlinkYarnSessionCli.java:813)
Caused by: org.apache.flink.client.deployment.ClusterDeploymentException:
Couldn't deploy Yarn session cluster
at
org.apache.flink.yarn.AbstractYarnClusterDescriptor.deploySessionCluster(AbstractYarnClusterDescriptor.java:429)
at
org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli.run(FlinkYarnSessionCli.java:610)
at
org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli.lambda$main$2(FlinkYarnSessionCli.java:813)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1844)
... 2 more
Caused by:
org.apache.flink.yarn.AbstractYarnClusterDescriptor$YarnDeploymentException:
The YARN application unexpectedly switched to state FAILED during
deployment.
Diagnostics from YARN: Application application_1584459865196_0165 failed 1
times (global limit =2; local limit is =1) due to AM Container for
appattempt_1584459865196_0165_000001 exited with  exitCode: 1
Failing this attempt.Diagnostics: Exception from container-launch.
Container id: container_1584459865196_0165_01_000001
Exit code: 1
Exception message: Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
           (to execute a class)
   or  java [-options] -jar jarfile [args...]
           (to execute a jar file)
where options include:
    -d32   use a 32-bit data model if available
    -d64   use a 64-bit data model if available
    -server   to select the "server" VM
                  The default VM is server,
                  because you are running on a server-class machine.

    -cp <class search path of directories and zip/jar files>
    -classpath <class search path of directories and zip/jar files>
                  A : separated list of directories, JAR archives,
                  and ZIP archives to search for class files.
    -D<name>=<value>
                  set a system property
    -verbose:[class|gc|jni]
                  enable verbose output
    -version      print product version and exit
    -version:<value>
                  Warning: this feature is deprecated and will be removed
                  in a future release.
                  require the specified version to run
    -showversion  print product version and continue
    -jre-restrict-search | -no-jre-restrict-search
                  Warning: this feature is deprecated and will be removed
                  in a future release.
                  include/exclude user private JREs in the version search
    -? -help      print this help message
    -X            print help on non-standard options
    -ea[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
    -enableassertions[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
                  enable assertions with specified granularity
    -da[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
    -disableassertions[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
                  disable assertions with specified granularity
    -esa | -enablesystemassertions
                  enable system assertions
    -dsa | -disablesystemassertions
                  disable system assertions
    -agentlib:<libname>[=<options>]
                  load native agent library <libname>, e.g. -agentlib:hprof
                  see also, -agentlib:jdwp=help and -agentlib:hprof=help
    -agentpath:<pathname>[=<options>]
                  load native agent library by full pathname
    -javaagent:<jarpath>[=<options>]
                  load Java programming language agent, see
java.lang.instrument
    -splash:<imagepath>
                  show splash screen with specified image
See http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/index.html