I forgot to mention, we are consuming said records from AWS kinesis and writing
out to S3.

From: Senthil Kumar <senthi...@vmware.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 10:47 AM
To: "user@flink.apache.org" <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Flink Streaming Job Tuning help

Hello Flink Community!

We have a fairly intensive flink streaming application, processing 8-9 million
records a minute, with each record being 10k.
One of our steps is a keyBy operation. We are finding that flink lags seriously
behind when we introduce the keyBy (presumably because of shuffle across the
network).

We are trying to tune it ourselves (size of nodes, memory, network buffers
etc), but before we spend way too much time on
this; would it be better to hire some “flink tuning expert” to get us through?

If so what resources are recommended on this list?

Cheers
Kumar