Hi Xiaolong,

You are right, the way the Kinesis connector is implemented / the way the
AWS APIs are used, does not allow it to consume Kinesis streams with
enhanced fan-out enabled consumers [1].
Could you open a JIRA ticket for this?
As far as I can tell, this could be a valuable contribution to the
connector for Kinesis users who require dedicated throughput isolated from
other running consumers.

Cheers,
Gordon

[1]