From: Congxian Qiu <qcx978132...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 17:20
To: Roc Marshal <flin...@126.com>
Cc: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: the savepoint problem of upgrading job from blink-1.5 to flink-1.10

Hi,
Could you please share the stack or the log message?
If I understand correctly, savepoint V3 is not contained in 1.10,

Best,
Congxian

Roc Marshal <flin...@126.com<mailto:flin...@126.com>> 于2020年5月15日周五 下午4:33写道:
Hi, all.

When using savepoint to upgrade a Flink job from blink-1.5 to flink-1.10,
the system prompts that blink savepointV3 is incompatible with the version in
Flink. Is there any solution?

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Roc Marshal