Hello, I’m trying to install Ververica (community edition for a simple poc
deploy) via helm using these
directions<https://docs.ververica.com/installation/helm/index.html>, but the
pod is failing with the following error:

```
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Unable to start web
server; nested exception is
org.springframework.boot.web.server.WebServerException: Unable to create
tempDir. java.io.tmpdir is set to /tmp
```

By default, our file system is immutable in k8s. Usually for this error, we’d
mount an emptyDir volume. I’ve tried to do that in ververica’s values.yaml
file, but I might be configuring it incorrectly. Here is the relevant portion
of the values.yaml. I can include the entire file if it’s helpful. Any advice
on how to alter these values or proceed with the ververica installation with a
read only file system?

volumes:
  - name: tmp
    emptyDir: {}
##
## Container configuration for the appmanager component
##
appmanager:
  image:
    repository: registry.ververica.com/v2.1/vvp-appmanager
    tag: 2.1.0
    pullPolicy: Always
    volumeMounts:
      - mountPath: /tmp