We are using AvroRowDeserializationSchema with Kafka Table source to
deserialize the messages. Application failed with "Failed to deserialize Avro
record." for different messages it seems.

Caused by: org.apache.avro.AvroRuntimeException: Malformed data. Length is
negative: -26

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -49
        at
org.apache.avro.io.parsing.Symbol$Alternative.getSymbol(Symbol.java:424)
~[avro-1.8.2.jar:1.8.2]

We are not sure what the serialization mechanism producer is using to publish
the messages at this time. But above errors are related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-16048 ?

Any suggestions on fixing above issues ? we are using Flink 1.10