Hi Mark,

I do not know how you output the results in your pipeline.
If you use DataSet#output(OutputFormat<T> outputFormat), you could try to
extend the format with a custom close method which should be called once
the task of the sink batch operator is done in the task manager.
I also cc Aljoscha, maybe, he has more ideas.

Best,
Andrey