Hi,

We implement a flink application that uses TumblingWindow, and uses even
time as time characteristics. In the TumblingWindow's process function, we
has the implementation below that checks whether the event's timestamp is
in the tumbling window's timestamp range.  We expected that all events
shall be in the range. However, the application reports events with
out-of-range timestamps.  Any insights on how this happens?

@Override
public void process(EventStreamPartitionKey key,
                  Context context, Iterable<Event> elements,
Collector<EventResult> out) {

for(Event event : elements) {
    if ( event.getTimestamp() >= context.window().getEnd() ||
   event.getTimestamp() < context.window().getStart() )

    System.out.println("NOT in RANGE: " + context.window().getStart()

        + ", " + event.getTimestamp() + ", " + context.window().getEnd());

}
out.collect(res);
}

Thanks!