Hi John,

Maybe I misunderstand something, but CRow doesn't have the `getSchema()`
method. You can getSchema() on the Table, this also works if you convert
the table into Tuple2<Boolean, Row>.
Actually, there is no big difference between CRow and Tuple2<Boolean, Row>,
they both wrap the change flag and the Row.

Best,
Jark