Hi
I am using flink 1.9 and facing the below issue
Suppose i have deployed any job and in case there are not enough slots,
then the job is stuck in waiting for slots. But flink job status is showing
it as "RUNNING"  actually it's not.
For me this is looking like a bug. It impacts our production while
monitoring any duplicate jobs.
Moreover when we issue the flink stop command to stop these kinds of jobs,
they are not terminating because stop is associated with savepoint, which
actually fails. So the job is not stopping at all, it is forever stuck,
until manually we cancel it using cli. We don't want manual intervention.
If this is bug, i want to open a jira ticket for same

Regards
Bhaskar