Hi kevin,

If you mean to add annotations for Flink native K8s session pods, you could
use "kubernetes.jobmanager.annotations"
and "kubernetes.taskmanager.annotations"[1]. However, they are only
supported from release-1.11. Maybe you could
wait for a little bit more time, 1.11 will be released soon. And we add
more features for native K8s integration in 1.11
(e.g. application mode, label, annotation, toleration, etc.).

[1].
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/config.html#kubernetes

Best,
Yang