Hi Kostas,

I'm confused about the implementation of the temporary workaround. Would it
be possible to get a little more detail?

> you could simply not stop the job after the whole input is processed

How does one determine when the job has processed the whole input?

> then wait until the output is committed

Isn't it necessary to manually commit the in-progress files rather than
waiting? The reason being that the source task could have successfully
completed and checkpoints would no longer be propagated downstream.
Therefore, any bulk-encoded format would not commit.

Best,
Hubert