Hi

I need to run my streaming job as a *standalone* Java application, for
testing
The job uses the Hadoop S3 FS and I need to test it (not a unit test).

The job works fine when deployed (I am using AWS Kinesis Data Analytics, so
Flink 1.8.2)

I have *org.apache.flink:flink-s3-fs-hadoop* as a "compile" dependency.

For running standalone, I have a Maven profile adding dependencies that are
normally provided (
*org.apache.flink:flink-java*, *org.apache.flink:flink-streaming-java_2.11*,
*org.apache.flink:flink-statebackend-rocksdb_2.11*,
*org.apache.flink:flink-connector-filesystem_2.11*) but I keep getting the
error "Hadoop is not in the classpath/dependencies" and it does not work.
I tried adding *org.apache.flink:flink-hadoop-fs* with no luck

What dependencies am I missing?

Cheers
Lorenzo