Yes - I am able to process matched out patterns.

Let's suppose I have an order fulfillment process.

I want to know how many fulfillments have not met SLA and further how late
they are and track until they are fulfilled.

>From what I tried with samples, once the pattern timeout, it is discarded
and events that come after that are ignored (not applied to the pattern).

Is there a better way to do it using Table API? Where I am able to emit an
event (alert) when the timeout happens, and it continues to alert me - hey
you fulfillment is delayed by 6 hours, 12 hours and so on and also know
when it is finally completed.