Hi All,

I have multiple steam in flink job which contains different state such as
ValueState or MapState.
But I now I need to remove one stream having specific (UID,NAME) from the
JOB.

If I remove it I face issue while restoration stating operator does not
exists.

I was using BucketSink for sinking data to HDFS with let say uid->hdfs-sink
name->hdf-sink.
Now I have changed it to sink into S3 using StreamingFile sink keeping
uid->hdfs-sink name->hdf-sink same as restoration will fail , but still it
is failing when I restore from savepoint , this is probably due to
BucketSink to StreamingFile change.

How can I achieve this then I need to remove HDFS and keep s3