I'm not entirely sure, if I completely understand the interaction of BTE
and ExecEnv, but I'd create it this way

conf.setInteger(TaskManagerOptions.NUM_TASK_SLOTS, PARALLELISM);

ExecutionEnvironment env = ExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironment(conf);
BatchTableEnvironment bte = BatchTableEnvironment.create(env);

--

Arvid Heise | Senior Java Developer

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason, Ji
(Toni) Cheng