Hi Satyam,

I think you can use the InputSplitAssigner also for streaming pipelines
through an InputFormat. You can use
StreamExecutionEnvironment#createInput or for SQL you can write your
source according to the documentation here:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.11/dev/table/sourceSinks.html#dynamic-table-source

If you do not want to use an InputFormat I think there is no easy way to
do it now.

Best,

Dawid