Hi to all,
in my current job server I submit jobs to the cluster setting up an SSH
session with the JobManager host and running the bin/flink run command
remotely (since the jar is put in the flink-web-upload directory).
Unfortunately, this approach makes very difficult to caputre all exceptions
that a job submission could arise
Is there a better way to invoke the execution of a main class contained in
a jar file uploaded on the Job Manager? Ideally I could invoke the Flink
REST API but the problem is that I need to call some code after
env.execute() and that's not possible if I use them..every java code after
env.execute() is discarded, while this does not happen if I use the CLI
client.

I know that there was some client refactoring in Flink 1.11 but I didn't
find a solution to this problem yet.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Flavio