Hi Dongwon,

Maybe you can add your use case to the FLIP-107 discussion thread [1] and
thereby support the proposal (after checking that it would solve your
problem).

It's always helpful to learn about the requirements of users when designing
new features.
It also helps to prioritize which features to push for.

Thank you,
Fabian

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r351dea720788c4f1ca8c5133c34f0f11077a0df54ef4ac8c3e28a6dc%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E