Hello Experts,

I am running Flink - 1.9.0 on AWS EMR(emr-5.28.1). I want to push
metrics to Influxdb. I followed the documentation[1]. I added the
configuration to /usr/lib/flink/conf/flink-conf.yaml and copied the jar to
/usr/lib/flink//lib folder on master node. However, I also understand that
the cluster might need a re-start as only with these steps when I run the
job I don't see any measurement(table) created in my influx db. I am not
able to find any documentation on how to restart the cluster on EMR.
Anyone who has configured to push metrics to InfluxDB from AWS EMR could
you share the steps please.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.9/monitoring/metrics.html#influxdb-orgapacheflinkmetricsinfluxdbinfluxdbreporter

Thanks,