Hi Nikola,

I'm not entirely sure about how this happened. Would need some more
information to investigate, such as the complete configurations for
taskmanagers in your docker compose file, and the taskmanager logs.

One quick thing you may try is to explicitly set the configuration option
`taskmanager.host` for your task managers, see if that is reflected in the
metrics.

Thank you~

Xintong Song