Hi Theo,

thanks for reaching out to the community. I am pulling in Aljoscha and Klou
who have worked on the new WatermarkStrategy/WatermarkGenerator abstraction
and might be able to help you with your problem. At the moment, it looks to
me that there is no way to combine state with the new WatermarkGenerator
abstraction.

Cheers,
Till