Hi art,

could you check what `kubectl get services` returns? Usually if you run
`kubectl get all` you should also see the services. But in your case there
are no services listed. You have see something like
service/flink-jobmanager otherwise the flink-jobmanager service (K8s
service) is not running.

Cheers,
Till