Hi David,

Thanks for replying! Sorry, I forgot to mention I am using Flink Version:
1.11.1, Commit ID: 7eb514a.
Is it possible that the default SocketWindowWordCount job is too simple to
generate Latency metrics? Or that the latency metrics disappear from the
output JSON when the data ingestion is zero?

Thanks,

Pankaj