Ah, sorry, it's a copy/paste issue with this email.  I've tried both:
1) using s3a uri with flink-s3-fs-hadoop jar
in /opt/flink/plugins/s3-fs-hadoop.
2) using s3p uri with flink-s3-fs-presto jar
in /opt/flink/plugins/s3-fs-presto.
4) trying s3 uri.

When doing 1)

Caused by: org.apache.flink.core.fs.UnsupportedFileSystemSchemeException:
Could not find a file system implementation for scheme 's3a'. The scheme is
directly supported by Flink through the following plugin:
flink-s3-fs-hadoop. Please ensure that each plugin resides within its own
subfolder within the plugins directory. See
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/plugins.html for
more information. If you want to use a Hadoop file system for that scheme,
please add the scheme to the configuration fs.allowed-fallback-filesystems.
For a full list of supported file systems, please see
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/filesystems/.

When doing 2)

Caused by: org.apache.flink.core.fs.UnsupportedFileSystemSchemeException:
Could not find a file system implementation for scheme 's3p'. The scheme is
directly supported by Flink through the following plugin:
flink-s3-fs-presto. Please ensure that each plugin resides within its own
subfolder within the plugins directory. See
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/plugins.html for
more information. If you want to use a Hadoop file system for that scheme,
please add the scheme to the configuration fs.allowed-fallback-filesystems.
For a full list of supported file systems, please see
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/filesystems/.

etc