Hi,

I am running dockerized flink:1.11.0-scala_2.11 container in ecs. I am
getting the following error after the job runs:

ERROR org.apache.flink.runtime.rest.handler.taskmanager.
TaskManagerStdoutFileHandler [] - Unhandled exception.
org.apache.flink.util.FlinkException: The file STDOUT does not exist on the
TaskExecutor.
    at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskexecutor.TaskExecutor
.lambda$requestFileUploadByFilePath$25(TaskExecutor.java:1742)
~[flink-dist_2.11-1.11.0.jar:1.11.0]
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(
CompletableFuture.java:1604) ~[?:1.8.0_262]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:1149) ~[?:1.8.0_262]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:624) ~[?:1.8.0_262]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) ~[?:1.8.0_262]

I guess "file" needs to be added in log4j.properties in the docker
container e.g. log4j.rootLogger=INFO, file
Are there any other properties which needs to be configured in any of the
other property files or any jar needs to be added in the */opt/flink *path ?
Thanks
Sidhant Gupta