My java is poor

I have tried like this,but it's wrong,Could you tell me how to fix this...
import org.apache.flink.streaming.api.datastream.DataStream;
import org.apache.flink.streaming.api.environment.LocalStreamEnvironment;
import org.apache.flink.streaming.api.environment.StreamExecutionEnvironment;
import
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.datagen.DataGeneratorSource;
import org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.datagen.RandomGenerator;

public class datagen {

        LocalStreamEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironment();

        DataStream datasets = new DataStream(env, env.addSource(new
DataGeneratorSource(RandomGenerator.longGenerator(0,
1000))).getTransformation());
    }

}

I want to use this to simulate "back pressure" scene,do you have some advices
or guide?thanks~!

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:
                                               "Shengkai Fang"

<fskm...@gmail.com&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2020??10??6??(??????) ????11:06
??????:&nbsp;"??????"<appleyu...@foxmail.com&gt;;
????:&nbsp;"user"<user@flink.apache.org&gt;;
????:&nbsp;Re: what's the example for datastream data generator?

Hi, I think you can take a look at
org.apache.flink.table.planner.plan.nodes.common.CommonPhysicalTableSourceScan#createSourceTransformation,
 which will tell you how to get transformations by source function and stream
execution environment. In datastream api, we also have a DataGen that is
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.datagen.DataGeneratorSource.
Therefore, I think we can do as follows to create a DataGen:&nbsp;

new DataStream(env, env.addSource(new
DataGeneratorSource(RandomGenerator.longGenerator(0,
1000))).getTransformation())&nbsp;

I am not sure whether this is the best method. Welcome for any options.
&nbsp; ?????? <appleyu...@foxmail.com&gt; ??2020??10??6?????? ????11:44??????

I want to simulate the scene"back pressure"could you tell me
what's the example for datastream datagen?
Thanks for your help.